• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 2nd gen C series Colt 1851 Navy unfired in box

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sound Tribe

Reaction score
I have a nice 2nd generation C series Colt 1851 Navy that is new, (manufactured in 1974) unfired, and comes with the original style brown box. It has never been used. Only taken out of box for pictures. It still has the factory oils in it.

The gun is in very good condition, just minor wear due to age. No dings/scratches or anything like that. The lock up is very tight and the timing is on point, both are better than I've seen in any reproduction revolver by far.

The case hardening is very vivid and the pictures don't do it justice. It also has an amazing pair of grips, these have great patterns, probably the best I have seen. The bore is excellent and shiny.

I was planning to keep this and never sell it, but I am in need of funds for a few other items.

I would sell it for $820 shipped, price is negotiable

I would consider trades/partial trades +/- cash.
Really looking for a Lemat Revolver, Sharps carbine or rifle, Uberti Remington Revolving Carbine, or other rare/interesting gun offers

0.jpg
5a.png1a.jpg
3a.png
4a.png

Back