340g Bore Driver ELDX

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome!! I hope this is out of an Omega because I got some to try out of mine it has a tight bore and hope they do well with BH.
Thanks for the pic it gives me hope.

Ron what tip did you use for loading? The piece of plastic crap they give you is worthless. I ordered a Pittman jag for them as well as for the Furys

Weigh them when you get a chance. Mine all weigh 349 grains. They shoot very well for me too. X
If you take the skirt off they are pretty close to 140 grains, it is supposed to fall off right out of the barrel when fired. I'm shooting 3/4" out of my accura L RX with BH 209 variflame breech plug Winchester LRM primers. 1945 f/s.

I'm assuming you meant 340. But anyways that's good velocity for such a heavy projectile. How big is your charge? Must kick pretty good
Yep 340 grain Eldx,110 BH 209 BY volume. I have a muzzle brake on it. So recoil is manageable.
I'm assuming you meant 340. But anyways that's good velocity for such a heavy projectile. How big is your charge? Must kick pretty good

Latest posts

Back