Back in Ninerings kitchen

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, your Frittata is almost identical to what my wife makes, except she adds a few drops of Cholula Hot Sauce and morel mushrooms in place of the jalapeno. I like the jalapenos but she does not, so when I can sneak in the kitchen without being caught I always add a few more drops of Cholula.
Maybe there is a lady out there Tom that CAN do both?

Ninering62 is deff smokin somethin…
It’s hind parts for supper.
This is a whole hind quarter with whorechester sauce & Montreal Steak seasoning.
Hickory smoked.
I got it started way too late & I completely forgot to toss some taters in there with it.
It should be about ready to eat … about bedtime lol.
Might be “ TV dinners, there’s nuthin else to eat “ tonight. ZZ TOP fans will get that reference.

Attachments

• IMG_1161.jpeg
    IMG_1161.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1
Ninering62 is deff smokin somethin…
It’s hind parts for supper.
This is a whole hind quarter with whorechester sauce & Montreal Steak seasoning.
Hickory smoked.
I got it started way too late & I completely forgot to toss some taters in there with it.
It should be about ready to eat … about bedtime lol.
Might be “ TV dinners, there’s nuthin else to eat “ tonight. ZZ TOP fans will get that reference.
I Love melted Butter, Whorechester Sauce & Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning. I’ll have to try Montreal Steak Seasoning 🥩😋

Latest posts

Back