Shot Today

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went shooting today with my 50-415I cast bullets to try out the discontinued TC Tang Aperture sight that Confederate Rifleman sold me for my left-handed percussion Renegade. It was a nice cool day with no one at the range. :D Anyway, I finally got her sighted in about 1.5" high at 50 yards. My last four shots, the bottom two (larger hole), were with 80gr of Swiss2F, and the upper two were with 70gr of Swiss 3F. The one bullet on top was me trying to get the elevation adjusted. I think no matter what load I use the deer are in trouble this year. Now if I can get them to cooperate? Using a peep for these old eyes are a lot better! All you got to do is know your yardage, and place the bead where you want the bullet to hit. My next trip to the range will be to see how she and my old eyes do at 75 yards. :D

Attachments

• TC Tang Sight.jpg
    TC Tang Sight.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 0
That will do. A little word of advice Ed. At first and last light remove the aperture otherwise you won't see your target. Ask me how I know!!!!

Latest posts

Back