i have survived

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going on 45 years. The first 30 or so are the hard part. After that, senility creeps in.
Reminds me of the little boy asking his grandpa "Pap, I noticed you always call Gram sweetheart, honey, buttercup, etc. You must really love her"
Grandpa said "well I forgot her name 5 years ago and afraid to ask her"!

It;s been 53 years for us. We talk all the time, but sometimes the conversation takes on the Management- Employee style

I'm at 35 years. I think we've figured each other out now and life is great with her. We talk about things all the time. Maybe don't agree but we've at least talked about it., if something arises. The last thing I say at night when the reading light goes out is I love you. And that's the last thing I hear.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^BINGO!

I was 47 yrs. with first wife, lost her to liver disease. was a good woman! Stayed single for 21/2 yrs. And married to a Filipino woman & was a great find likes hunting & fishing and helps support my interest, love her to death!! First wife was French/ Italian, Was great too, great mother & grandmother.

Back