• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE T/C Black Diamond 50 cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WannaXbe

Reaction score
T/C Black Diamond 50 cal with camo stock and 3-9x40 weaver scope. The rifling seems OK but I am new to this black powder thing so any input would be appreciated. After I bought this I decided I really want an omega. I am not sure where to start the price so lets say 235.00 plus shipping. Let me know by PM if I am off. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4354.jpeg
    IMG_4354.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4355.jpeg
    IMG_4355.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4357.jpeg
    IMG_4357.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4358.jpeg
    IMG_4358.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4362.jpeg
    IMG_4362.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4363.jpeg
    IMG_4363.jpeg
    1,006.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4364.jpeg
    IMG_4364.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
You didn't mention bore condition. Is the bore rusty and crusty? The pics look as if there may be some concerns. Dark bore?
It needs some help. I am no expert on these but Diablo over on MonsterMuleys gave me some advice on how to clean it better. It does have some pitting. Those were the best pics I could get.

With the bore showing like that & hoping it will clean up some. My honest opinion on price is maybe $125 plus shipping if your lucky. No i am not trying to buy or low ball you. I have mine i have given to my son with a pristine bore & stock the rifle is very nice. I was offered $125 delivered

With the bore showing like that & hoping it will clean up some. My honest opinion on price is maybe $125 plus shipping if your lucky. No i am not trying to buy or low ball you. I have mine i have given to my son with a pristine bore & stock the rifle is very nice. I was offered $125 delivered
I am negotiable. If someone wants to make an offer, I am open. If not, I will spend some time on the bore and keep it for a brush gun on some river bottom country I hunt.

Latest posts

Back