In-Stock Powder and Primers

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, with the price nearing the century mark for 8 ounces they may have it for a bit. I'm sure happy I'm set.... on both blackhorn and smokeless.
Likewise. I’ll bet it sells out - Hodgdon and several of the other online retailers are selling it out quickly.

Thanks to a member on here I have a 5-pound jug that was bought when price was reasonable, and he treated me well when he sold it to me. I already had over 5 pounds that I bought before it hit the 40 Dollar mark. I love shooting it but smokeless is just making way more sense these days as far as what my hunting and shooting needs are. Will keep it for my Accura and Omega but will probably never purchase more if I ever run out.

I'll be set with primers. Another 1,000 just showed up.

MI guys.......... IMR4895 is rare. I have 1# H4198 and 2# of IMR4198 for trade?Fed 215M Match 6-25-24.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t really want to give out my source but…I just got 400 215M from Cabelas. I asked them to notify me when they were available and the pop up every couple weeks. I jumped on the notification and got reasonably priced (for today’s market prices) primers delivered to local Cabelas. Hope that helps somebody. Now…if I could just find H322?

Back