• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Vernier Sight for TC Hawken

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ole Creek Boy

Reaction score
I am looking for a TC Vernier sight for my Hawken. I have a Lyman reciever sight for a Hawken that I can trade or will buy it out right. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks!

I do not have a picture that will download correctly to this sight. All of my pictures are from other online sites and will not let me share them. The sight is the style that Quigley had on his rifle that mounts on the tang.

I do not have a picture that will download correctly to this sight. All of my pictures are from other online sites and will not let me share them. The sight is the style that Quigley had on his rifle that mounts on the tang.
Quigley used the type I PMed you with ,Lee Shaver makes rhem /shoots them and charges an appropriate amount for them .I know cause I ;paid a lot but it went with my skip checkered /Rice barreled 17 twist Renegade .

I am looking for a TC Vernier sight for my Hawken. I have a Lyman reciever sight for a Hawken that I can trade or will buy it out right. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks!
I could never find one so good luck on your hunt for it. I went with one made by Lee Shaver. It fit perfectly on my 1978 T/C Hawken .45 without any shims and I am very happy with it. Got one of his front globe sights with a spirit level, also. Love that, too
BTW, he says he does not answer many emails as it is too time consuming. He prefers that you call for questions/advice

I could never find one so good luck on your hunt for it. I went with one made by Lee Shaver. It fit perfectly on my 1978 T/C Hawken .45 without any shims and I am very happy with it. Got one of his front globe sights with a spirit level, also. Love that, too
BTW, he says he does not answer many emails as it is too time consuming. He prefers that you call for questions/advice
Thanks, my 45 Hawken is an early one and my 50 Renegade is 90's. Thanks for your response.

Back